♥♥♥WELCOME♥♥♥

HI PPL:
iT'S ME AGAIN..WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.......OUR BLOG...IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT A VIDEO OF YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST ASK...OKAY???
XOXOXOXO
______♥W!LM@R!3♥____________

lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

My apologize for not writing In a while and the answer for those who ask me thing on twitter u guys rock

Hello ppl it's me again it's been a while since my last post and I'm sorry for that it just that since my mom gave me an iPod for christmas and three king day well I hadn't use the computer in a while right now I'm not in the computer I'm using the iPod 'cause my computer isn't working and I just found a way to use blogger here on my iPod.....
So anyway well let's see what's new saw the movie burlesque and I  freaking love it coming soon a review about the movie and the music and as soon as my computer start working again I will upload some of the video....right now I'm gonna answer a few question ppl ask me on twitter Later I'm posting a poem I wrote for the person I love and maybe idk I'll post some random pictures on twitter and if you don't want to go to twitter just go to my twitter update here on this blog and see the pictures I will post them as soon as my phone is fully charged and no people I won't give my phone number to anyone(maybe my txt free with voice apps phone number) and no I don't mind people asking random question and no I won't review the video hungry bitches(2 girls and 1 cup) 'cause I can't find the damn video.....and no the guy in the picture is not my boyfriend he is my best guy friend he is like a brother to me....no I don't mind people correcting my English since my main language is Spanish and no I'm not Mexican or hawaiian or whatever place you think I'm from la isla del encanto Puerto Rico.... No i didn't went to Selena Gomez concert in puerto Rico cause I didn't have enough money cause I'm saving for paramore concert but i know the concert was way to short like an hour or so....yes I love camila song besame......who doesn't lol yes the background is a collage of pictures of me and yeah I love happy emo boy and girl they are always so damn fine...yes I love reading I love music and yes in PR school start at 8 am and in some school at 7:30 but you gave yo be there always earlier..about the picture of the little in English it said I'm going to give you a kiss if you don't want give it back....yes I believe in God he is the best...and no I don't think they is a version of Bruno mars song grenade in Spanish those i translate it for my love cause she doesn't understand  english and yeah I also think Spanish is sexy....rawr grrr lol (: sin those are the answer to the question you ask and if you want to ask me something you can look for me in twitter wilmylok or just google me and yes I'm thinking about doing a fb to this blog and thank darkmoongirl for saying my blog rock u rule!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario