YOU HAVE ENTER TO WILMARIE'S BLOG!!!!! WELCOME WELL GUYS HERE IS FOR YOU...COMING SOON..STUFF..
♥♥♥WELCOME♥♥♥
HI PPL:
iT'S ME AGAIN..WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.......OUR BLOG...IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT A VIDEO OF YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST ASK...OKAY???
XOXOXOXO
______♥W!LM@R!3♥____________
iT'S ME AGAIN..WELCOME TO MY BLOGGER!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT.......OUR BLOG...IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT A VIDEO OF YOU OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST ASK...OKAY???
XOXOXOXO
______♥W!LM@R!3♥____________
miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011
Broken heart and fear
Broken heart and fear..This stop me from kissing u..every time I see u and u tell me u love even when i know your just playing with my heart and yours I still want to kiss you cause I still love u and your like a drug for me..I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! Cause I love the way you smell that familiar smell your breathing your lips your hair even when your hair is mess up is still so pretty and is such a big tentation to touch it...your soft yet strong hand...I dream with them touching my body under my skirt...your lips are my nightmare especially when they are a inches apart and I can't touch them.. Your my desire..your always in my mind your always in my heart in my dream in my nightmare in every tear I shed because you broke my heart....and I love you enough to go through all this pain...to advice you in your love life.. Because of you every day Is more painful.. What have you done to me you turn my world on when you flirt with me you send to heaven with every "girl I fkn love u" but you send me to hell with every "I love her so much"...I'm a mess but you are the mess
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario